Bengali Rasagulla Recipe
- Bring 1/2 Ltr Milk to a boil, on low flame and add the lemon Juice, till milk curdles.
- Off the stove and leave mixture to rest for 5 minutes.
- Drain off water and leave the Mixture for at least 15 Minutes.
- Mash it to very smooth (no grains).
- Add the Corn flour (1/2 Tbs) and mash some more.
- Bring 2 glass of water and 1 cup sugar to a boil, and shape the mashed mixture into balls (smooth ones, no cracks) in the mean time.
- Add Elachi (5 Nos) to the syrup.
- Transfer balls into the boiling sugar syrup, cover with a tight fitting cover and let cook till puffed up (about 20 minutes).
- Lets chill the Rasgulla to serve.
Ingredients: Low fat milk (1/2 Ltr), Lemon juice, Corn flour (1/2 Tbs), Sugar 1 Cup, Water 2 Glass, Elachi – 5 Nos, Ghee.